Open Source Database Tools I Need An Online Testing Web App. What Do You Recommend?

I need an online testing web app. What do you recommend? - open source database tools

I need a tool-oriented database (preferably open source), which has an interface and back-end administration. In the backend, I can questions about a database of multiple-choice add-answers. I want to randomly select the application to the possibility of a series of questions, and you have to create an online test. If the student successfully passing the exam is, I want to automatically generate and print a certificate. I like the test results recorded in the database, and I would be the ability to present a report that want to generate the results of several tests of all students. I also hope that the administrators can add users to the system, and if you add a user, an email to the student with an ID and sent a temporary password that only works for the examination again.

I know this is a difficult task. I want an open-source web application that offers even a fraction of the available features. Please let me know if there exists something. Thank you!

1 comments:

irishtek said...

This page provides links to test generators: http://www.suelebeau.com/freetools.htm

I do not know if these products are good - or their cost.

While the creation of such a request would not be too difficult if you have no programming skills.

Post a Comment