Full Head Weave Dallas Full Head Weave Look Natural And Not Big?

Full Head weave look natural and not big? - full head weave dallas

In a head full of tissues (where they type in SEW) and the European hair, I will use 100% human hair. I decided to have a full head fabric, because my hair is difficult to maintain and are easily damaged, and even there it please (Do not Give Me Advice on how to treat my hair ... I've tried everything!)

The only concern is that the story is very big on the top of the root? Although I have seen images on the Web, is very elegant ... Please help!

1 comments:

Me said...

If it is a professional, you fear nothing, that bring with them to express their concerns, and I am sure that I will be careful, to make it look as natural as possible, good luck:)

Post a Comment