Girdles In The Cinema What Store That I Could Go To Sells Black Girdles?

What store that I could go to sells black girdles? - girdles in the cinema

I have this jacket and shorts (black) and you are really a kind of leather to break something to an outfit, but the jacket is needed above and cut short - it met my navel. ): I need the jacket to their shorts, or at least does not seem to meet.

What (business no internet, please) would walk in that sells black belt? No luxury, but only the simple character. Thank you! (:

1 comments:

Bettina S said...

If you make love a website for your answer, why is an Internet community. Does not even say where they live. Each shoe store, leather goods or clothing store selling black belts. Sometimes they can be found in the urban markets.
Take a business directory and tries to find a phone shop.

Post a Comment