Remote Starter Audi Allroad I Lost The Keys To My 1999 Audi A6 Avant. Will Remote Car Starter Take The Place Of Keys?

I lost the keys to my 1999 Audi A6 Avant. Will remote car starter take the place of keys? - remote starter audi allroad

If the remote start was installed correctly. The brake pedal safety switch cause the starter motor off. If the key is able to execute them is not great, because running your car. However, without a key, which die if this will change in the unit. Also, most cars will not be allowed to play the change in the park without the key in position.

3 comments:

kb said...

no
Because when you start
We believe, put the key in the ignition and turn the ACC mode
Otherwise, if you change your foot on the brake of the park license, he would die

Dan W said...

No, I have not seen each user can ask the key in the ignition before the brakes.

Nick S said...

Umm, I think, since 1999, is probably better with a key

Post a Comment